As per the recent research done by SEMRUSH, User Experience is key for a website to rank better in search results.
Google uses various factors to find the User Experience which includes,
- Bounce Rate
- Pages per visit
- Time on Site
Bounce Rate Optimisation
- Give visitor the answer for their query.
- If you don’t provide enough satisfactory answer they are going to bounce off.
Pages per visit Optimisation
- Understand why the visitor landed on your page
- “What answer they are expecting”
- According to that, Give them related pages for them to click through.
Time on Site optimisation
- Make the website more easy to use and interactive so that the visitor could get what they need
- It’s covered in a separate section : Conversion Optimisation