SEO ( Search Engine Optimisation ) for the website which has a big history behind it. It is a kind of Website which has been active for a long period of time with regular activities.
- 1 Canonicalisation in terms of SEO
- 2 Canonicalisation Code Implementation
- 3 Similar Pages in the eyes of Google
- 4 Use Redirection to the Preferred URL
- 5 Canonicalisation for Various Parameters in the URL
Canonicalisation in terms of SEO
Show Google which one is the Preferred URL or Main URL
Canonicalisation Code Implementation
Similar Pages in the eyes of Google
All below pages are the same:
Apache Web Server
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- http://www.example.com/default.asp (or .aspx )
- http://example.com/default.asp (or .aspx)
Use Redirection to the Preferred URL
This has to be considered if we have exactly same page with multiple URL’s as mentioned above.
LSI Keywords ( or Latent Semantic Indexing Keywords ) is an SEO Term for related keywords or synonyms.
Schema Organisation Logo Implementation in HTML